The log that harbors this fungi is the emphasis of this picture. I boosted the contrast on the log and used a photo filter for the leaves that covered the ground. Together they make, I think, a really cool feel.
The design and colors in this cup brought something to the table for me. I wanted to illuminate it's presence among others behind it.
This picture of my overly full recycling can is my demonstration of over exposed correction. I noticed it was getting over stuffed but something about the objects protruding out of the can interested me because of positive space it took up. The plastic bottles especially were intriguing because I'm kind of anal about making the most space in the can but that is disregarded here.
Haze demonstration. The white on my shoes were kind of avoidable but I used auto tone to correct this one. I like the look after auto tone because it the picture clearer. The dock plants that I'm sitting on have quite the reflexive look.






No comments:
Post a Comment