Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Making the final project overall I thought turned out well. The method I used to get the images worked out. Instead of taking the camera away after every time I took a picture, I should have left it where it was. Getting the pictures in the same position every time was kind of difficult but I outline where the camera was first so I knew where to place it when it was time to take a picture.

I enjoyed using iMovie. It was my first time using this application and I'm really glad that it comes with my Mac. For the most part it is user friendly so there was not a lot of complicated tasks to make the video. I was also able to manipulate the song I put in to play when I wanted it to. To make this project better, I would mainly focus on getting more consistent pictures. Depending on the subject, I would also want to explore combining all the pictures into one cool compilation in photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment